READ THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE RIDING THE BOARD!
This electric skateboard is not a toy. Understanding all of its features and controls is essential for safe riding. As with most sports there are certain risks and dangers associated with skateboarding that may result in severe bodily injuries. The rider can minimize these assumed risks by wearing proper safety gear and following our safety instructions listed here. Rider understands that he/she must abide by local laws and regulations when riding the skateboard. Local laws should be consulted for specific requirements in your area for riding of this board as laws differ by location.
Riding Your Skateboard:
- Our Skateboard is designed for use by responsible riders ages 14 and up
- This board must be operated by only one rider at a time.
- User’s weight should be within skateboard’s max load capacity.
- Young riders should not use this skateboard without adult supervision.
- This board is not intended for operation on public streets, roads or highways.
- Always check your city laws to determine local requirements before using in public areas.
- **WEAR A HELMET & PROTECTIVE GEAR AT ALL TIMES! This includes elbow and kneepads and proper footwear.
- Inspect the skateboard before using it to make sure that it is safe to use and in riding order.
- Always ride at a safe speed, maintaining full control over the board and yourself at all time.
- Always start off slowly, never pull trigger too hard from still position, its dangerous!
- Do not ride outside your ability. If you have doubts about your ability to ride, DO NOT RIDE IT!
- Do not operate the electric skateboard in traffic or on wet, loose gravel, frozen, uneven or oily surfaces, or near people or other vehicles.
- Ride only on relatively smooth, hard surfaces. Only our 1200 Watt- 3500 Watt electric skateboard can be ridden on grass and gravel.
- Avoid potholes, surface cracks and obstacles.
- Do not attempt to do anything which may cause death or injury to yourself or others.
- Should not be used for tricks, jumps, ramps, grinds, rough handling and prolonged steep hills.
- Always slow down and brake appropriately when approaching or overtaking pedestrians.
- Never hitch a ride from a car, bicycle, etc.
- Do not operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
How To Fall
- Falling is part of skateboarding therefore knowing how to fall without getting seriously injured in important.
- Learning to fall correctly can help prevent serious injury- practice falling on a soft surface or grass.
- If you are losing your balance, crouch down as low as you can on your skateboard so that you will not have as far to fall.
- In a fall, the idea is to land on the fleshy parts of your body.
- If you fall, pull your arms, elbow and hands into your chest then land on your shoulders and roll your body.
- Make your body more relaxed when you fall rather than go stiff because you’re less likely to get injured than if you fall with stiff joints.
Using Your Remote Controller
- Our remote controller is equipped with a 3-position speed switch, slow (front)/medium (middle)/fast (back). Always start by using the beginner-mode (slow position).
- Our remote control has a very sensitive trigger, so accelerate slowly and smoothly.
- Adjusting the speed down to slow position is strongly recommended for new 1st time electric skateboarders.
Charging Your Battery
- Completely charge the battery before use
- The batteries are fully charged when the light on the charger turns from red to green.
- Maintain your battery well by keeping it fully charged when not in use to prolong battery life.
- Your smart charger is designed to automatically stop charging when the batteries are fully charged, so it’s ok to leave your boards battery plugged in all the time if you’re riding it regularly. Do not attempt to use the charger if it has been dropped or damaged.
- Never attempt to charge a damaged battery or frozen battery.
- Do not operate the charger if the cord or plug is damaged.
- Do not use the charger in a closed area or poorly-ventilated area.
- Do not ever use the electric skateboard battery to power or recharge any other equipment.
- Keep children away from the electric skateboard while it is being recharged.
Maintaining Your Skateboard
- Ensure that the deck remains dry at all time. If your board gets wet dry it as soon as possible.
- Check all nuts, bolts and mounted components to ensure that they are tight.
- Be sure that the wheel nuts on the skateboard are tightened properly.
- Check the condition of the wheels to be sure that they are smooth and even.
- Stop using the product immediately if any part becomes loose. Tighten loose nuts and bolts until you encounter resistance and then stop. Do not over tighten these parts.
By purchasing any product from this website directly or indirectly, purchaser and user assume all risks, responsibility and liability for use of this product, including any resulting loss or damage to persons or property. Purchaser or user understands that they must abide by provincial or state laws and be in proper physical condition to ride this electric skateboard. You should not buy any product from Skatetek unless you agree to these terms. Skatetek will not accept any responsible for any accident, injury or death caused by carelessness or improper use of skateboards. Under no circumstance should you perform any modification to your purchase which may include but not limited to, increasing the power, modifying the motor, upgrading the motor, changing the design of the product, interfering with the computer management system or circumnavigating any safety feature, doing so will increase your chances of injury. If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact us at 1800-3377-276 / Int’l +(1)647 996 9094.